Non-geographical numbers are very useful business tools. These include 0800, 0845, 0870, 0871 numbers and each has there uses detailed below. We do not make a charge for setup on these standard numbers.
More About Non-Geo Telephone Numbers
Freephone 0800 & 0808, Caller pays nothing, Customers pays all costs:
- Off site employees benefit through reducing phone bills.
- Low-cost access to LANs and other secure systems.
- Low-cost access to Charities or Support Groups.
- Improves access to customer care and help-desk functions.
Local Rate 0845, Caller pays local rate, Customer pays less than Freephone rate:
- Generates higher quality leads through deterring time wasters.
- Saves caller money-company share cost of call with their customer.
- Access to B2B sales functions.
National Rate 0870, Caller pays national rate, Customer pays nothing and receives rebate:
- Revenue share opportunity.
- Generates higher quality leads.
- Helps subsidise others costs associated with services with low returns (fax, brochures and
Fixed National Rate 0871, Caller pays up to 10p per min (inc VAT), Customer pays nothing and receives rebate:
- Higher revenue share opportunity.
- Higher off-peak and weekend revenue share.
Enhanced Call Plans include:
- Time dependent routing.
- Region Based Routing.
- Call Distribution Forwarding.
Added Features and Benefits for Customers
- Call Distribution – Can distribute calls according to size of offices/centres – balance call loads to maximise productivity.
- Region Based Routing – Simplifies advertising one number can be used nationwide, promotes regionalisation of calls.
- Time Dependent Routing – Alters routing so, between all offices and centres, and on all days and times, all calls can be answered effectively extends operating hours.
- Call Forwarding – Sales enquiries will not be lost due to numbers being engaged and unavailable.