Save Money on Your Home Broadband
Switch to ITS Telco for Cheaper Home Broadband
Most people looking to switch their home broadband will do so because of the price. When cost is the main priority of yours, it’s important to consider all the products out there to find the right option that best suits your needs.
Why pay more when you get the same service for cheaper?
ITS Telco are proud of the cheap home broadband we are able to provide – we are pleased to say that the quality of our broadband speeds don’t suffer either.
Benefit from Speedy Internet and FASTER Connections
When speed is the name of the game, ITS Telco’s home broadband comes up trumps every time.
ADSL, Fibre to the cabinet (40mb) and Ethernet connections (100mb) are available to choose from. Our Quality of Service (QoS) will facilitate the best performance for the converged networks.
All business and home broadband packages come with a static IP address, allowing you to benefit from the fastest speeds possible.
Why choose ITS Telco for your Home Broadband?
If you are looking for cheap, reliable home broadband, there are many reasons to choose ITS Telco:
- Great Savings
- Affordable Broadband
- Reliable Connection
- Personalised Billing
- Local Broadband Provider
Make the switch to ITS Telco today and you can benefit from all of the above.
What do our customers have to say?
”We took on the VoIP telephone system 6 years ago, despite other providers telling us it wasn’t the way forward. As our company has grown, we now have 20 extensions over 3 locations and this growth ahs been easily managed by UTS Telecom with no fuss.
I would recommend the ITS VoIP system to anyone that runs an expanding business and wants flexibility without the constraints of a traditional phone system. Great service!”
Darren Nash – Director, Planet Leasing.
”Fantastic, the best thing we ever did! We are now available 24/7 and never miss a call. ITS Telecom flexibility and features have really helped us grow our business.”
Ellis & Co. – Islington.
”When we needed a new telephone system, Mark was our consistent point of contact. He took us from an inefficient phone system to a great VoIP system that serves our needs perfectly. All the way through, and in the relationship since, Mark has been a supreme professional and we’re thankful that him and his business were able to make our business work so much better.”
”We use ITS Telecom’s services in our offices. The phone system is flexible and reliable. The calls are much cheaper than we could find elsewhere and the customer service and reporting leaves BT looking like Dinosaurs. I highly recommend Mark and his company.”
Kevin Dolan – Electrical Recycling.
5 Reasons to LOVE your Home Broadband
We live in an age of technology that is constantly evolving. With each new day comes glorious new discoveries around the globe. The way we do things now compared to just 100 years ago is quite remarkable, considering how far back planet earth actually dates. The internet is something to be marvelled when you stop for a moment and think about it…
As computers, phones, televisions, music devices, broadband and technology on a whole continue to progress, we thought we would outline of the reasons why you should appreciate your home broadband, rather than take it for granted.
- No Dial-Up Connection – For those of you that remember dial-up connection, they were a real pain. Thankfully, home broadband has progressed far past the heavy delays of waiting for your internet to connect. Modern day technology enables you to connect almost instantly, so you don’t waste your valuable time.
- Ability to DO MORE – A lot of things now rely on the internet; phones, music devices, games consoles, laptops etc. With home broadband, you can do much more now than you ever could before.
- Information at your Fingertips – If you don’t know the answer to something the answer is usually just a couple of clicks away. With low-cost, speedy home broadband, you can benefit from endless amounts of information. Learn what you want, when you want.
- Relax and Unwind – Online gaming, music systems and phones will often rely on the internet, depending on what you wish to do. If you are the type of person that likes to relax with your phone in your hand or playing Xbox online, home broadband will help you to do so…
- Stay Connected – When your data runs out, your home broadband will come in handy. Connect to your WiFi and stay connected with friends and family through social media.